Saturday, October 25, 2008

who am i?

frankly, i don't really know.

but there is one thing that i'm sure about.

i'm a liar.

oh stop criticizing me you filthy little hypocrites--sorry.

i know perfectly well that you lie too. all the bloody time.

don't worry. lying is natural to all homo sapiens.

whether you say little white lies, big lies, lie lies--yeah, you get my point--i don't care.

all i know is that i'm one of you too.

want proof? okay then.

i know i'm not from huncherange, toussaints millen, luxembourg--i can't even speak german!.

i know that my name's not jacquelyn marianette mcConnaghuey. heck, my real name sucks.

i know that when i told people that i don't write, it's not true.

see? i lie all the bloody time.

but.. there are SOME true things about me on this page.

i AM a girl. (and it sucks being one. honestly, what the heck is up with PMS? [sorry boys])

i DO love MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE dearly.

i DO write poems and stories (i'll post one of my poems here sometime).

AND.

i AM looking for something that can change my life forever.

Mischief Managed.
AJAX


No comments: